Dear <<First Name>>,
Last week about twenty early childhood educators gathered to hear a progress report on the Flagstaff preschool expansion pilot and to ask questions. Here is some of the information they discussed. Click on the images and buttons below for more detail
Questions raised by the group:
- What was the process to select the curriculum?
- How are we including math in the curriculum?
- What about using the preschool programs we already have?
- What are we doing for children with special needs?
- How will this impact area Head Start programs?
- What are the sustainability plans?
- Could existing preschool programs partner and deliver the pilot program too?
- Are professional development opportunities available to all providers?
- What training opportunities are there for early childhood educators with no bachelor’s degree?