A couple OMA announcements:
1) OMA starts the week of the 19th! I am very excited to see everyone again and to meet all our new students and kinder! :D Yay!
2) CHOIR starts the week of the 19th!!! Mark your calendar! The first day of Choir is Tuesday Aug 20 at 7:45am in Tallmadge Hall. It's a meet and greet and we will start reviewing a song or two to sing at Sam Hughes Meet Yourself!(Thurs Sept 5)
Please fill out a CHOIR packet (located in a lobby bin across from the office) and turn it in to Ms. G's bin in the office OR bring it on Tues Aug 20 to our first choir meeting! The packet is important - it gives your child permission to be in choir and also has our tshirt order form!
***Any 3rd, 4th, or 5th grader (boys and girls) can join choir and come sing with us! We do a variety of songs and we perform throughout the year. If your child loves to be a part of a group and loves to sing... consider joining choir! CHOIR packets are available now.
Hope to see you there!!
3) Fourth graders, start thinking about which string instrument you are interested in learning! Fifth graders, start thinking about which band instrument you are interested in learning!
4) Third graders, keep an eye out for your recorder order form!
5) OMAPalooza! Mark your calendar! Tues Dec 17 at 3:30pm in the courtyard. You don't want to miss this awesome culmination of the semester in OMA! Every grade level is featured and every student is involved. We even feature several songs where everyone in the school sings together!
Musically and Artfully yours,