Please listen to the weather warning tips for Thursday !
1. Choose the right clothes, with lots of people in the church it might get very hot.
2. Think about your feet. Sandals that fasten with Velcro or adjustable straps are a good idea if your feet swell up in the heat.
3. Bring a bottle of water to drink.
4. Bring a flannel. Try splashing your face with cold water or placing a cool damp cloth on the back of your neck to keep you cool.
5. Bring a hand fan if you have one, or a small waterspray for your face.