We are so thankful for volunteers like the Siebert's who are willing to care for children in need!
May is foster parent appreciation month! At ICM, we are blessed by all the volunteers in our Parenting Partners and Safe Families programs who share the love of Jesus by taking in and caring for children whose families are in crisis. Homelessness and medical emergencies are the most common cause of hosting requests we receive! Please keep both our placing families and our host families in your prayers!
1. Wednesday May 2nd, from 6:30-8 PM, Nadia will be at CU Church in Champaign for their Ministry Fair.
2. Amanda will be at the Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO) conference taking place in Texas on May 9-11th. The conference focuses on different aspects of orphan care, including foster care, domestic and international adoption, and church development.
3. We will host a get together/training for our Champaign/Urbana Safe Families team on Sunday May 20th from 4-6:30 PM. This event will take place at Windsor Road Christian Church in Champaign.
4. On May 24th, from 6:30-8 PM, Jessie will do a presentation on Safe Families at the Set Free Movement in Macon County.
Praises and Prayer Requests
1. Thank God for all of our Safe Families and Parenting Partner host families who care for children whose families are in crisis!
2. Ask the Lord to give both staff and volunteers wisdom as they serve families in crisis.
3. Praise God for the ongoing financial support of our donors!
4. Ask the Lord to continue to grow our volunteer and donor base!
5. Ask the Lord to provide for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families we serve.
BECOME A CHAMPION OF ICM
You can help us encourage and restore families across Illinois. Discover all partnership options by clicking the "Donate Now" button.