Hello Saint Andrew Families!
We are so excited to come back together again! I just wanted to share a few things from Family Ministries as we prepare.
- Thank you to everyone that filled out our quick survey last week! Your feedback was valuable to us but your response did not count as an reservation. Please be sure to fill out the RSVP form by Thursday to reserve your space in the service.
- At the very beginning of this reopening process there will not be art tables available in the sanctuary, and no nursery or growth groups provided at this time.
- We are offering table seating for those families that indicate they are interested. Please use the RSVP form and in the comments indicate your family would like to be seated at a table. The deadline to register for this Sunday is Thursday July 2nd.
- We are providing family specific art kits that you can pick up on your way into service and leave at the church. This kit will be refreshed as needed and will only be used by your family.
- There is a mask requirement for children over the age of 2 and we intend to consider the standards that our area schools set so that there is consistency in expectations for children and families as we move forward.
We recognize that everyone is at different comfort levels during this time. We absolutely support each family's decision when to resume in person activities and will continue to provide virtual options throughout this process.