1. In order to maintain the safety of our staff, volunteers, and donors, please plan to arrive during your designated curbside pickup time to help limit the number of people on the premises.
2. If you are picking up by car, please pull up near the main building of Sherman’s and remain in your vehicle. A staff person or volunteer will deliver the Backyard Party Box to your vehicle.
3. Masks are required at the pickup window if arriving by foot. The pickup window is located on the side of the main building facing Caroga Lake Shore Road. Please maintain at least a 6 feet distance from the window while waiting for your party box.
4. All of our staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks and we will only have a limited number of people working in order to ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
5. In the rare event that there is a wait, please maintain a 6 feet distance at the pickup window line. If picking up by car, a volunteer will direct you to park at a waiting area.
6. We encourage you to follow public health guidelines: practice physical distancing, wear a face covering, and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. To learn more visit www.cdc.gov.