Dear <<First Name>>,
At the River Club, the health and safety of our members and staff is of the utmost importance.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
• We are continuously monitoring developments in respect of COVID-19, and are following the advice and guidance of Public Health England.
• We have added additional sanitiser sprays in our gym and studios, cleaning wipes and anti bacterial gel.
• Our cleaning team continue to do a great job, and all employees are actively cleaning the club and equipment at every given opportunity.
• We have information posters in our club giving members advice on how they can protect themselves and each other.
What we’d like you to do to help us
• We encourage Members to take simple common-sense steps to help reduce risk, including using a tissue when coughing and sneezing, washing your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and hot water or using a sanitiser gel, and of course if you feel unwell, staying at home and avoiding coming into club.
• We ask that after using the equipment in club, you wipe it down using the sanitiser spray and wipes provided.
• We encourage all members to continue to follow advice from Public Health England, and to go online to 111.nhs.uk or call NHS 111 if you think you may have the virus.
NHS guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading the virus, as well as travel and other advice, can be found on the www.gov.uk website:
We will keep you updated if the situation in relation to The River Club changes.
The River Club Management.