Is there anything more beautiful than fall in Chicago? The crisp air and new school year signal the beginning of the season. However, soon that crisp air will turn into cold air. Is your furnace ready? It’s taken a nice vacation this summer, but soon you’ll ask it to work double time as the temperature drops.
As a Shamrock Maintenance Member be sure to schedule your Super Tune-Up today! It will bring your furnace back to factory fresh condition and keep your utility bills down by running more efficiently.
Schedule Your Super Tune-Up
What's Included In A Super Tune-Up
Want to know what is Included with your Super Tune-Up? No problem. Included with your furnace tune-up is:
- A FREE infrared video inspection of your furnaces heat exchanger to make sure there are no holes or cracks that could emit carbon monoxide. This will give you and your family peace of mind and safety for the heating season to come.
- A thermostat settings check to ensure the system is running properly
- An inspection of electrical connections and testing voltage on the system components to prevent any component failure in the future.
- Lubrication of the moving parts
- An inspection of the condensate drain to make sure it is not obstructed
- A check for the start-up and shutdown controls system to ensure proper operation
- A filter change