myPhysicsLab is back and better than ever!
- Works everywhere – including your mobile device or tablet
- Dozens of new, interesting, fun simulations
- No annoying installation of software needed, no more warnings about using Java
You can help to advance online physics and math education:
- Try out some of the new simulations. Let me know if they are working OK for you.
- Spread the word, especially to educators and students of math, physics, and engineering.
This new version is super easy to customize. There are very simple ways to set up and remember a particular experiment, so now it really is "your" physics lab!
I'm interested in explaining how the new software works to schools and eductors.
I hope you enjoy the new physics education platform and play,
myPhysicsLab's open source code is available on github. Extensive documentation is available. I welcome contributors to add new simulations, or extend the library as needed.
You can help:
- try the new customization options, some of which can be done with just a web browser
- download and build the software. Let me know if the build process goes OK for you.