Terms and conditions.
* The three months cover free offer is for new customers switching from an alternative health insurance provider only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 9 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last three months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. **The two months cover free offer is for new customers only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Offer available to new AXA PPP healthcare members only, joining between 1st March 2019 and 1st June 2019. The offer is one free Lifestyle Health Assessment for one person covered by the plan. To be taken at a Nuffield Health facility offering a Lifestyle Health Assessment. See http://www.myactiveplus.com/lifestyle-assessment.html for full details. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. We will request a valid email address from you to redeem your health assessment. Your free health assessment does not affect any of your standard terms and conditions that apply as part of your membership and will not affect your subscriptions or any no claims discount you may have. Should you require subsequent tests or treatment as a result of your health assessment, cover will be subject to the usual eligibility criteria of your plan. Cancellation policy applies to health assessments booked but not taken up – full details provided upon booking. We’ll send you details of how to book your free health assessment within 28 days of receiving your second month’s subscription payment. Offer may be withdrawn at any time or substituted for an equivalent health assessment offer.
***Terms and conditions of Refer a Friend
1. A £100 M&S gift card will be sent to both you and your friend within 28 days of receiving your friend’s second subscription payment or within 28 days of receiving your friend’s first premium if they pay annually. In order to take advantage of this offer, your friend must inform AXA PPP of your recommendation at the time they purchase an Eligible Plan.
2. If your friend pays monthly and they cancel their plan within the first 60 days neither of you will receive your gift cards.
3. To qualify for this offer your friend cannot currently be insured or have been insured in the last 3 months on an AXA PPP healthcare or Health-on-Line health insurance plan and cannot reside at the same household as you.
4. You must already be a member of AXA PPP healthcare or Health-on-Line with a live policy when your friend joins and when the vouchers are sent.
5. There are no limits to the number of recommendations that you can make but only one recommendation can be made per introduced household.
6. Your friend must be over 18 years old (child only policies do not qualify for a Refer A Friend).
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers apart from our 5% discount for paying annually.
8. The offer is valid when your friend buys an individual AXA PPP healthcare UK or Health-on-Line plan, excluding corporate and budget plans. Purchases must be made directly and do not apply if brought through intermediaries or online.
9. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
“Eligible Plan” means an individual UK private medical insurance plan with AXA PPP healthcare Ltd (“AXA PPP”) or Health-on-Line Company (UK) Ltd (“Health-on-Line”), and shall not include any corporate or budget plans or policies. “Eligible Plans” include the Personal Health plan and the Health For You plan.
^Full terms and conditions of PureGym offer can be found at: www.axaactiveplus.co.uk/puregym-membership.
The promoter of this offer is AXA PPP Healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, (“we” or “us”). We are the service company to AXA PPP, and are both part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
BA Clubs Limited is introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable private health insurance. BA Clubs Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.