IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION FOR 2022 MARCH BREAK CAMP
Given the current exceptional circumstances, the City of Pointe-Claire has put in place the following procedure to register for day camps that will take place from February 28 to Mach 4:
• The 2022 March Break Camp is reserved for Pointe-Claire residents only.
• No payment will be required at the time of registration. Families will receive an e-mail once camp is confirmed to take place asking them to pay the fees. At this time, childcare periods can be added and paid for online.
• The progress of the COVID-19 pandemic will determine if the activities can be maintained.
Registration begins on January 27, at 9 a.m. on LUDIK.
• Make sure you have a MULTI Card for each child you wish to register.
• Reminder: You must complete the transaction of $0 to confirm your child’s registration
Registration assistance: January 27, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, at 514-630-1214
Information about your MULTI Card or LUDIK number is below (if available):