How Gen Z Is Shaping the Future Wedding World
On the cusp of adulthood, Gen Z doesn’t remember a world without smartphones and the internet. They live their lives on TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat and they are completely device agnostic – switching between iPhones, tablets, and laptops. Their digital habits, buying behaviors and expectations are having a direct impact on the way business should be done in the wedding industry.
Join Co-founder and CMO of Maroo, Anja Winikka, as she walks you through:
● Who is Gen Z and why traditional sales tactics won’t work
● How to market to Gen Z (aka, Generation “we”)
● Digital trends on the horizon to help prepare you
- Understand 5 key characteristics that diﬀerentiate Gen Z from Millennials.
- Discuss 3 new and impactful ways to market eﬀectively to Gen Z clients.
- Discover 3 game-changing techniques used to increase sales to Gen Z.
- Learn 3 of the biggest trends that will impact businesses as a result of Gen Z client buying behaviors.
- Explore 3 new business tools to grow proﬁtability in your business in 2022 & beyond.