Appointments Now Available
Tax Planning may feel a little different this year. For some of you, you may feel it is not essential. In reality we need to know more than ever where we sit currently with tax to plan our business and navigate these uncertain times.
Tax Planning is an excellent opportunity to discuss how your business stands currently. Some of the scenarios we may be able to assist with:
- Perhaps you aren't yet experiencing the effects of Covid-19, but expect to;
- Perhaps you aren't expecting a negative impact of Covid-19 at all.
- A downturn in sales may impact your future investment decision making.
- Business return to normal strategies.
- Tax consequence/impact of purchasing new asset now, or after 30 June
- Tax consequence/impact of selling Equipment/ shares/investments to increase cashflow to business.
Proactive tax planning enables you to take advantage of tax strategies and concessions available.
Email Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3818 1666 for more information.
Meetings must be booked:
a) After March BAS is Lodged to ensure accounting software is up to date to end of March and;
b) with sufficient time for us to review your business and other documents received.
Normally the cost for this service ranges between $660-$880 however for this year we are offering this at a discounted fee of $440 for basic reviews. (Additional Fees may apply for complex CGT calculations, application of Covid-19 concessions or restructuring advice).
Please get in contact with us as soon as your March BAS is completed if you would like to take advantage of Tax Planning for 2020. Alternatively, if we normally complete your March BAS, let us know to add this in at the same time.
If you are ready now, select the "Book Me In" button below to get in contact with our office.