Happy Sunday! Good Morning Asia! Happy new week Europe!
I am still in the rabbit hole looking for answers for 'AI Algorithms for Business.'
Our goal: To demystify how you get to the AI model from your enterprise data and solve business problems.
Lets continue the same topic this week till we get to answers or a framework to find answers. ok?
The engagement last week on YouTube #weeklyWed #live was by far the best I have seen in the past 5 years. I love you all for helping each other out.
Check out the archive on our #WeeklyWed #Live and join us again next Wednesday 9am pt/18 cest/1pm Brazil. David Kerrigan from Ireland shared the McDonald case study about customized menus in drive through window using license plate #AI tracking to identify cars to map to purchases. Patrick Slavenburg from Amsterdam shared how jewelry brands use data and AI.
The discussion continues on #LinedInChat #Live at 10am pt/19 cest/2pm Brazil
You can read or add to the #LinkedIn #Live chat we have begun on this topic. Add a comment, share your experience, or tag someone. Anytime now or on Wed 10am pt.
Note: Share with new friends who will benefit. Both latest YouTube Live and LinkedIn Live links are on Livestreamed lessons on DriverlessWorldSchool
Need you help!!!
1. For LinkedInchat Live: Should I keep one LinkedIn Post and continue the same thread? Or should I update a new link and update on DriverlessWorldSchool each week or do something else?
2. I want my work and classes to reach more diverse audience beyond my network. Can you share this newsletter and the LinkedIn chat with your network and also connect me to any group. I am open to visit meetups/give a talk/give free scholarships for my classes etc.
Open to your advice/suggestion and thankful for it.
Learning Resources/Reading Reference:
1. Audi V2X AI for construction zone road safety (here
2. Autonomous Vehicle in India, Pune (This AV does not plan to carry people). I like how people are walking an Autonomous Vehicle like a puppy.
1. Job UX Intern for summer in Explainable AI startup. Note the opportunity to work with an ex-IDEO design expert (here). Happy to make a referral to the hiring manager. (I have no affiliation to the company)
2. Data Science Kaggle Contest with WiDS perks: Teams can register for WiDS Datathon on Kaggale till Feb 13, 2020. (here)
3. Still Open! San Diego Airport has an innovation center called SAN who has opened up their Spring 2020 Accelerator application. (here).
They are looking for a) entrepreneurs to innovate reduce waste and reuse food containers. b) companies to help on a broad range of business models - enhance passenger experience, improve operational efficiency, cost reduction or increase revenues. Talk to me if you are considering this and want to brainstorm ideas. They don't take any equity. I can make an intro to SAN contact to explore further.
I would say many class projects I have seen on IoT ideas for sustainability for waste cleanup, energy efficiency ideas, food chain, or those working on smart city customer experience or AI ideas with data tied to retail will be a fit.
Visit the geo-fenced robot interview I brought from San Jose Airport for inspiration!
Sudha's AI course at Stanford Continuing Studies:
Mar 14/15 2020: Artificial Intelligence Bootcamp for Product Managers and Business Managers at Standford Continuing Studies.
. Reg open, fills on first come first served basis). Feel free to talk to me if you want my input if this course will help your goals.
- Sunnyvale Sensor Fusion Meetup: Jan 29th, Plug and Play, Sunnyvale. 'Sensor Enhancement using Blade Scan ADB + Dual View Machine Vision for ADAS/AV." I have met Dan Davis of The Koito Group, Japan who will be presenting. Davis spoke about using headlight lamps for Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) Communication.
- Re:Work: Jan 30-31, San Francisco: Applied AI/Deep Learning Summit
- AHR: Feb 3-5, 12 to 1pm, Orlando. AHR Expo panel about Women in Automated Buildings. Say Hi to Ken Sinclair for me.
- PWIT: Feb 19th, 6.30 to 9.30pm, Toronto: Persian Women in Tech 1 year Anniversary hosted by Deloitte (PWIT group is a 501 (3) C NGO that hosts the annual MENA conference).
- Connected Vehicle 2020: Mar 4/5, Bangalore, India: (I am speaking here). Let me know if you are going or know someone I should connect with.
- WiDS (Women in Data Science): March 7th, Stanford & 150+ satellite events in 50+ countries. Stanford event is Sold Out but look for an event near you. Brilliant women are hosting pre-WiDS events to educate each other. (Jan 29: Pune, India), (Feb 19: Albacete, Spain) (March 4: Milan) (March 2: Budapest) (March 5: Maastricht (supports all data scientist regardless of gender) (March 5: Zagred,Croaia) (March 5:Valencia, Spain)
Best Wishes to continue your learning journey, its never late and you can always find time.