Submitting "remote testimony" just means entering your name, email and town and selecting whether you support or oppose a bill. It only takes a few minutes— and it really does make a difference when our legislators see these numbers.
Make sure to register your opinion on these bills before 11:59pm TONIGHT!
- HB 619 would ban gender-affirming healthcare for minors, ban LGBTQ affirmation and education in public schools, and would effectively repeal the state's ban on conversion therapy.
- HB 417 defines gender-affirming care for minors as "child abuse".
- HB 10 uses the frame "parental rights" to introduce more classroom censorship through vague language designed to erase LGBTQ people from the classroom.
- SB 272 singles out transgender youth for a special tier of surveillance in schools.
- HB 368 would protect patients who come to New Hampshire for gender-affirming care from being prosecuted when they return to their home states.
Thanks to ACLU NH for these bill summaries!