Good afternoon and happy May. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.
One Major Announcement to Start:
May fees will be billed at 50%.
There is much optimism around the gradual lifting of the stay at home directive. I am sure everyone is excited about that!
Over the past two weeks, we have been meeting with other coworking operators, infectious disease experts, commercial building owners, our own team, reading white papers, and participating in countless webinars on what work will look like when we are able to return.
We are putting together new spacing plans, protocols, and processes based on the feedback we have received from all the experts. We will be releasing them in the next few weeks or so. In the meantime, please continue to do all that you can to protect yourselves and those around you.
Follow These Simple Guidelines:
- Wear your mask (and gloves) entering/leaving the building
- Social distance yourself in the lobbies
- Be smart about elevator travel – one person at a time is coming soon – practice it now
- Wear your mask in the common areas of Launch
- Maintain social distancing in common areas – printer, kitchen, etc.
- Clean any surfaces that you use (as best you can)
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
Launch Workplaces, CEO