We would like to express our deep gratitude to each of you our partners, supporters, friends, and family. It is an honor for us to be working together with such amazing and wonderful people. We would not be able to do this work without you backing us up. We pray that you will each be mightily blessed and that you will stay safe and encouraged during these times. Thank you so much for your continued love, support, and concern for others. We love and appreciate you.
We thank our donor for the monthly contribution of 100 liters of milk to our ministry. The milk was shared between 5 places in Nomzamo and Sir Lowry’s Pass.
ANGELS' KITCHEN - SIR LOWRY'S PASS:
We did a large shopping for the Angels’ Kitchen in Sir Lowry’s Pass. They serve approximately 300 meals a week to the children of their immediate neighborhood.
BRIGHT STARS' KITCHEN - NOMZAMO
We also did a large shopping for Bright Stars’ Kitchen in Nomzamo which serves between 2-300 meals a DAY! With the help and support of each of you we would not be able to keep this going. Thank you!
HIV/AID SUPPORT PROJECT - SIR LOWRY'S PASS:
We are supporting a ministry to the HIV/Aids affected people. It is based out of Joyce’s Soup Kitchen and serves this group a hot meal twice weekly, approximately 300 meals weekly. Above is seen this month’s food shopping and gas bottle refill! We again thank each of you our faithful partners!
JOYCE'S SOUP KITCHEN - SIR LOWRY'S PASS:
We have been supporting Joyce’s Soup Kitchen for many years. One of the ways which were to establish contact with Woolworths to collect weekly donations of food. We are happy to report that we this month were invited to also start collecting from a new store Woolworths store recently opened in Strand. The photo above shows the first pick-up we did. This was very large due to it being their first few days of having opened. And although it has not continued to be this much is is an added help for which we are very grateful.
We received 14 large boxes of Weet-Bix which were distributed in Nomzamo and Sir Lowry’s Pass. We again thank our donors and everyone facilitating the ministry.
BREAD AND PIZZA BASES:
We want to thank GB Lion’s Club for the tremendous help and blessing they are to our ministry in so many ways, one of which is the weekly very generous contribution of bread and pizza bases. Thanks!
GRACELIFE AND LIFEGROUPS:
Above: Prayer meeting with our Gracelife Family.
Below: Rita leading one of our Bible study groups.
· Wow, we serve an amazing God that really wants us to have wisdom. And what stood out for me is that His wisdom is everywhere and it's even shouting from the housetops and every street corner. How much does God want us to have wisdom...Thank you Jesus that you have given us permission to ask for wisdom should we lack it. We ask wisdom from you in Jesus Name Amen
· Amen it's better to follow the Words standard instead of the world's standard. It is indeed when we turn to God's reproof, that He will pour out his spirit unto us and He will make his words known unto us. Amen the Lord knows when we repenting and want out of our messes. We are so blessed to have this Gracious Father that forgives us when we truly seek Him with all our heart.
This whole book really blesses me and helps me a lot to not just read it but to look into my life and change. Thank you Jesus that we can seek and You and find You when we shall search for You with all our heart. Your promises are true. You are a faithful God. Great are You Lord. Thank You for Your Word. Amen
· That's is true they refuse when the Lord calls them, but if there is a problem they say God is not seeing us, but it’s their choice, they don't fear the Lord. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices They hated knowledge and deliberately and chose not to fear the Lord. Yes, Amen, the Lord will never leave us nor forsake us who have entered into the New covenant that's not based on our performance. Praise God for Jesus and the New Covenant we live under. True faith in Jesus, the Lord, will never leave us nor forsake us. Amen
· Amen and amen!! This s wisdom! May the Lord help me to be a consistent tither in his house.
· These messages are so powerful! This s the wisdom needed in this world because we are going astray! May the Lord help us more and more!
· Oh wow! This is very true! In order to reap, we must be attentive to the word of God! Blessed be the Name of Jesus
· Amen! God is good and loves us very much. He doesn't want to leave us the way w are, He wants us to prosper in life. Our faith in Him will measure our blessings. Give unto His Kingdom wholeheartedly and your life will overflow with joy.
· Amen!! God never intended for us to operate on our own (Jeremiah 10:23).We only have to believe that He won't leave or forsake us, for without our Lord we're nothing. Keep your eyes on Him and your faith in God.
· Acknowledging God is recognizing the fact of God's existence and yielding to His authority in every area of our lives. It is awesome to know that God never intended for us to operate on our own.
· Very true God loves us regardless of who we are and we do . He doesn't but evil things to us. He gives us his word to correct us and make us perfect. God is love. Amen.
· Amen and amen! God first in every aspect of our lives. He deserves the best no leftovers. Thank You Lord that you give us life, help us to always remember You in everything, and put You first. Amen
· Wow very powerful! Big Amen. True it is better to have wisdom than silver or gold.
· What stood out for me this morning is how the writer just making us aware of where we need to put our trust in. How we gain wisdom in God through His word. Trusting in the Lord with all our heart and not lean on our own understanding. The eyes are fixed on God the Author and finisher of our faith.
· Writing the truths of God's word upon our hearts. Embracing God's truth of the word. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32. Speaking God's word over yourself and our situation. Believing it and thanking God that it will come to pass is. Awesome truth you share.
All of these accomplishments listed here are due to our united efforts. We want to thank you for being an indispensable part of the team.
For easy access to our contact details, please see below:
Antonios Michalitsis, FNB, Branch: 200912 Account no. : 62633037082
Rita Olsen, NedBank, Branch Code: 114145 Account no.: 1043639810
For those of you that are abroad and would like to contribute please be aware that besides PayPal there is also the SEPA option as we have an account in Europe:
IBAN DK28 3000 3719 9434 70
And if you are new to our work and would like to partner with us on a monthly basis we invite you to please contact us for further details. We look forward to hearing from you.