Dear First Name,
We are very thankful for each of you, our precious friends, partners and supporters. You are an amazing team to work with and together we are going from strength to strength. It is exciting to see what a small power-packed determined team can do when joining forces. Thank you to each and every one of you!
This month some of our highlights are:
* 25 Food parcels distributed to needy families.
* 1-2 bakkie loads a week of sliced bread and pizza bases distributed.
* Lwandle Soup Kitchen was assisted with: Fresh produce, staples, bread and pizza bases, etc.
* Sir Lowry's Pass Soup Kitchen was assisted twice weekly with supplies from Woolworth.
* 100 liters of milk for the children were distributed.
* Special treats: a generous amount of Christmas Cake and ginger cookies - for the children!
* Chris Nissan Park: Electricity was installed for the first time ever after years of the ECD center having been in operation. Minor roof repairs done as well!
* Sir Lowry's Pass housing project: Floor cemented, door put up, measurements taken for inner walls and plans made for installation of lights.
* Monday---Friday we send out early Feeding Word to approximately 100 people. People are being encouraged and strengthened and we are receive many heartfelt reactions to the Word. -- And because of the wonderful reactions we are receiving we are now posting much of this to Facebook as well!
Please click on the link (or copy and paste to you browser) to see the beautiful photos and read the heartwarming reactions;
With much love and appreciation,
Philip and Rita
PS: If you would like to get in touch, or know someone who does,or perhaps you would like to sign up for our exciting life-changing Feeding Reading, our contact details are as follows:
Antonios Michalitsis, FNB, Branch: 200912 Account no. : 62633037082
Rita Olsen, NedBank, Branch Code: 114145 Account no.: 1043639810
For those of you that are abroad and would like to contribute please be aware that besides PayPal there is also the SEPA option as we have an account in Europe:
IBAN DK28 3000 3719 9434 70
And if you are new to our work and would like to partner with us on a monthly basis we invite you to please contact us for further details. We look forward to hearing from you.