Colorado Safety Association will be hosting an Advanced Associate Safety Professional (ASP) and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) Examination Preparation Workshop presented by SPAN™ International Training LLC.
This advanced ASP/CSP exams preparation workshop is tailored for professionals dedicated to a fast track approach of achieving the CSP certification. Participants will be provided with both sets of the ASP and CSP workbooks and access to the ASP and CSP online Certbok learning management system consisting of more than 1000 problems representative of the examination blueprint.
At the completion of the advanced ASP/CSP prep workshop participants will learn to:
• Interpret exam blueprints
• Understand and apply both BCSP philosophy, and SPAN recommended test taking strategies
• Identify and close individual knowledge gaps
• Design an individual study plan that ensures exam success
• Solve answers to representative exam questions
• Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
• Utilize information about certification requirements and scoring procedures in your testpreparation
Advanced concepts and themes include:
• Advanced math and science
• Safety management systems
• Risk management
• Environmental management systems
• Emergency management
• Training, education, and communication techniques
• Occupational health and ergonomics
• Professional conduct, ethics and law
The workshop includes professionally published ASP and CSP Exam Study Workbooks, BCSP approved scientific calculator, pencils, notepad, highlighter, and SPAN™ offers the CertBok® online learning management system for both the ASP and CSP.
Colorado Safety Association
1114 West 7th Avenue, Ste.150
Denver, CO 80204
Training Dates and Times:
July 9-11, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day with an hour lunch, and periodic breaks
*3 Days / 2.2 CEUs / 3.67 Safety CM Points, Approval # 10-210/ 25.5 CMPs / 2.2 COCs
$1500 per participant
Register through SPAN at: https://www.spansafetyworkshops.com/
About SPAN International Training, LLC:
SPAN™ International Training LLC, is the leading provider of professional development programs for safety, health and environmental (SH&E) professionals seeking to achieve important career goals. As a leader in the SH&E profession for over 25 years, SPAN™ offers world-class Certification Preparation Workshops and materials, designed for professionals to gain critical knowledge, resources and skills to pass professional credentialing examinations the first time. With over 100 years of combined experience, SPAN™ safety workshop facilitators and consultants deliver academic integrity and real-world experience to the client.
SPAN™ demonstrates expertise in the technical subject matter of certification exam blueprints and is a recognized for exam focused curriculum design, research and applied adult learning principles. SPAN is dedicated to advancing environmental, safety and health professional development by offering world class certification exam preparation products that enable professionals to meet the challenge of illustrating competency through education, experience, and examination.
Dan Snyder, CSP, owner of SPAN International Training, LLC