In this edition, we cover the following topics ...
- Concrete steps towards implementation of the Solar Thermal Technology Roadmap for Namibia by Zivayi Chiguvare
- First Solar Thermal Technology Roadmap meeting held in Lesotho by Puleng Mosothoane
- South Africa: Third South African Solar Thermal Technology Roadmap workshop held in Cape Town by Karin Kritzinger
- South Africa: Specialised course on solar heat for industrial applications a success by Stefan Hess
- South Africa: SOLTRAIN study visit to the Cape Brewing Company by Ryan Dearlove
- South Africa: Renewable energy for industrial heat in the agri-processing by Louise Scholtz
Please download the newsletter at this link.
Please address any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also be sure to keep a regular eye on the SOLTRAIN website where you can also find previous editions of the newsletter in the SOLTRAIN online library.
The SOLTRAIN community takes this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and restorative holiday season as we look forward to a sunny 2017!