- BAPTISMAL CLASS:
Pastor David will be starting a baptismal class from 1-1:45pm in the church sanctuary. There will be 5 classes starting on April 24th and continuing through May 22. If you or anyone else you know would like to be baptized, rebaptized, or join our church, please contact Pastor David or the church office.
- BOXED LUNCH FELLOWSHIP:
Save the date for our first meal together as a church family in a long while. On Sabbath, May 8, pack your lawn chair or picnic blanket and meet on the church campus for fellowship. Boxed lunches will be provided and will follow all safety procedures for food. Grab a box and find a shady spot on campus to sit, eat and share conversation. If you are not yet comfortable coming to in-door church services, this event is planned with you in mind. Come and safely enjoy time on the campus with members that you have missed. We hope to see you all there!
- LEONI MEADOWS SUMMER CAMP 2021
will be different from any summer Leoni has ever experienced, with COVID-19 being the main reason for some major changes. Family, Base, Teen & Outpost Camps will all take place but with a shorter six-day camp week which will allow for current cleaning protocols. Please visit www.leonimeadows.org
for details or call 530-626-3610.
- REDWOOD CAMP MEETING
will take place in person this summer! Due to attendance limitations, there will be two sessions that campers can choose between: July 19-24 or July 26-31. Redwood organizers are working on an online registration form. Please keep checking redwoodareacamp.com
for updates and more information.
- EVANGELISM 2021 UPDATE: We are updating our evangelistic approach this year. We will begin our evangelistic outreach in the spring as planned, but will instead use short videos over a number of weeks until the fall season when we tie it off with more extensive presentations.
- CHRISTIAN MEN'S RETREAT
will be live-streamed this year, April 30 and May 1. You can find more information at The Christian Men's Retreat
- VESPERS SQUAD - We are a community of young adults from all over the Greater Sacramento area that grow closer to God through achieving #squadgoals. Join our group chat so that you can be in the loop of weekly vespers, hikes, camping trips, and outreach. Download the app GroupMe and click this link to join: http://bit.ly/vespers-squad
- MONDAY (10 - 11am or 7 - 8pm) PHONE PRAYER, call (435) 777-2200, and use Code 2475855# - You can join the call for 5 minutes or the entire hour. If "sheltering in place" leaves you hungry for some fellowship, join us this Monday for our weekly prayer call.
- ORDERING FROM ADVENTIST BOOK CENTER: Anytime you order, except subscriptions, from AdventistBookCenter.com, give them our church code #73104. This 5 digit code must be entered for each purchase made through AdventistBookCenter.com for us to receive credit.