- BAPTISMS -
There will be three people being baptized at the Roseville Church this Sabbath, June 5 during the regular Worship Service. We are so thankful that Cheryl Werner, Julia George and Nicole Mann, have decided to take this important step.
- NEWS ABOUT FORMER MEMBERS
- We received word this week that Bill Parsons, who faithfully kept track of his steps for "In Step for Life" while our church participated in that program, has continued to track his steps and has just hit 15 million steps! That is equivalent to 2 round trips from San Francisco to New York. Great Job Bill!
- YOUTH SABBATH SCHOOL
is meeting in person each Sabbath morning at 9:30am in the Youth Room on the church campus. This class is for high school age teens who want to connect more closely with God and each other. If you haven't joined them yet - you are missing out! Contact Sonja Cartwright or Natalia Dmitrienko for more information.
- NOMINATING COMMITTEE
- Our Nominating Committee has been decided and includes the following people: Lanni Aasen, John Cartwright, Sonja Cartwright, Rachel deCell, Tom Dwyer, Phyllis Flowers, Marlene McCraw, Sharon Ormerod, and Ed Terry. Start prayerfully considering what you can do to be of service to your church. Feel free to contact one of the committee members with your areas of interest.
- REDWOOD CAMP MEETING
will take place in person this summer! Due to attendance limitations, there will be two sessions that campers can choose between: July 19-24 or July 26-31. Redwood organizers are working on an online registration form. Please keep checking redwoodareacamp.com
for updates and more information.
- EVANGELISM 2021 UPDATE: We are updating our evangelistic approach this year. We have started our evangelistic outreach as planned using short videos over a number of weeks until the fall season when we tie it off with more extensive presentations.
- VESPERS SQUAD
- We are a community of young adults from the greater Sacramento area that grow closer to God through achieving #squadgoals. join our group chat so that you can be in the loop of weekly vespers, hikes, camping trips, and outreach. Download the app GroupMe and click this link to join:
- PHONE PRAYER: MONDAY (10-11am or 7-8pm)
call (435) 777-2200, and use Code 2475855# - you can join the call for 5 minutes or the entire hour. If you are hungry for some fellowship, join us this Monday for our weekly prayer call.
- ORDERING FROM ADVENTIST BOOK CENTER:
Anytime you order, except subscriptions, from AdventistBookCenter.com, give them our church code #73104. This 5 digit code must be entered for each purchase made through AdventistBookCenter.com for us to receive credit.