- OUT OF OFFICE
- Our Administrative Assistant will be on vacation starting June 17 and continuing through June 28, and will only be checking in on the office occasionally. In trying to enjoy time off, but keep things running, Kerri plans to publish our weekly Newspoints while gone but would appreciate it if other church business could wait until she returns.
- FEEDING MINISTRY
- We have partnered with the Placer Food Bank and a Feeding Ministry, to distribute groceries, is getting started soon. If you know anyone who is in need of food - whether it's due to sickness, loss of job, poverty, or even a temporary situation, please contact the church office so we can get you set up or refer you to the proper agency. All ages accepted.
- NCC OFFICE REOPENING
- On June 15, the NCC office will once again be open to the public during its regular hours of operation. Employees and visitors will be required to follow state and CDC guidelines. The Adventist Book Center continues to be open during its regularly scheduled hours.
- YOUTH SABBATH SCHOOL
is meeting in person each Sabbath morning at 9:30am in the Youth Room on the church campus. This class is for high school age teens who want to connect more closely with God and each other. If you haven't joined them yet - you are missing out! Contact Sonja Cartwright or Natalia Dmitrienko for more information.
- NOMINATING COMMITTEE
- Our Nominating Committee has been decided and includes the following people: Lanni Aasen, John Cartwright, Sonja Cartwright, Rachel deCell, Tom Dwyer, Phyllis Flowers, Marlene McCraw, Sharon Ormerod, and Ed Terry. Start prayerfully considering what you can do to be of service to your church. Feel free to contact one of the committee members with your areas of interest.
- REDWOOD CAMP MEETING
will take place in person this summer! Due to attendance limitations, there will be two sessions that campers can choose between: July 19-24 or July 26-31. Redwood organizers are working on an online registration form. Please keep checking redwoodareacamp.com
for updates and more information.
- EVANGELISM 2021 UPDATE: We are updating our evangelistic approach this year. We have started our evangelistic outreach as planned using short videos over a number of weeks until the fall season when we tie it off with more extensive presentations.
- VESPERS SQUAD
- We are a community of young adults from the greater Sacramento area that grow closer to God through achieving #squadgoals. Join our group chat so that you can be in the loop of weekly vespers, hikes, camping trips, and outreach. Download the app GroupMe and click this link to join:
- PHONE PRAYER: MONDAY (10-11am or 7-8pm)
call (435) 777-2200, and use Code 2475855# - you can join the call for 5 minutes or the entire hour. If you are hungry for some fellowship, join us this Monday for our weekly prayer call.
- ORDERING FROM ADVENTIST BOOK CENTER:
Anytime you order, except subscriptions, from AdventistBookCenter.com, give them our church code #73104. This 5 digit code must be entered for each purchase made through AdventistBookCenter.com for us to receive credit.