Just a reminder to all musicians that when the weather is a concern, we will make every effort to let you know by 1 pm if the rehearsal is to be cancelled. Please remember to check your email and/or the website for updates today. As always, your safety is the number one priority, so even if the rehearsal goes ahead, please know that you hold the final decision as to whether travel is a safe option for you.
(NOTE: Brookfield and Nepean sites, if school buses are cancelled, the school board may cancel community events in their buildings)
The ONHB Team