Email Campaign Archive
from Studio HC Ltd
join my mailing list
- 11/10/2019 - Braintactics #112 – Focus, Goal Dilution, editorial design patterns with CSS Grid, Smart Animation, variable color fonts and blackletter type.
- 04/10/2019 - Braintactics #111 – Subtract rather than add, designing a focus style, applied accessibility, Reviving Type, Greta Grotesk and the Power of Ten
- 27/09/2019 - Braintactics #110 – Living with purpose, learning how to see, the art of deconstruction, user centered design and more..
- 20/09/2019 - Braintactics #109 – UX and Bauhaus, imposter syndrome, CSS Grid, form design, Casadia Code and keeping it simple with CSS that scales
- 13/09/2019 - Braintactics #108 – Move towards resistance, the ugly truth about design systems, Flexbox cheatsheet and a minimalist approach to business
- 06/09/2019 - Braintactics #107 – Content and power usage, personal websites, CSS Subgrid, saving data, the Em Dash and The 2 Day Rule
- 30/08/2019 - Braintactics #106 – Embracing fear, taking notes, overcoming the sea of sameness, navigation patterns and font psychology
- 23/08/2019 - Braintactics #105 – Truths about accessibility, write fascinating bullet points, styling checkboxes and a font to improving reading
- 16/08/2019 - Braintactics #104 – Vanilla HTML, IndieWeb link sharing, UI text fields, Variable font animations and building expertise
- 09/08/2019 - Braintactics #103 – Write and design by hand, keyboard accessibility, CSS writing modes and the birth of Inter
- 19/07/2019 - Braintactics #102 – Extending Atomic Design, components in JS, Flight Centre Gothic, typography in design systems and working remotely
- 12/07/2019 - Braintactics #101 – Design thinking habits, principles of prototyping, font loading strategies, Netlify Analytics and Kurzgesagt on electricity
- 05/07/2019 - Braintactics #100 – Do it publicly, Chaos Design, DIY Lazy Loading, Vertical Rhythm, Fonts in CSS and music from The Chemical Brothers.
- 28/06/2019 - Braintactics #99 – Being truly committed, building accessible menus, Trees for Cities and refactoring (the way we talk about) CSS.
- 21/06/2019 - Braintactics #98 – Minimalism, 1% better, Every Layout, accessible type, dealing with drop caps and turning a Tesla into a pickup truck
- 14/06/2019 - Braintactics #97 – Getting stuff out there, Zero to App, Accessible Grid, Beautiful Web Type and the evolution of Firefox
- 07/06/2019 - Braintactics #96 – Sustainable Web Manifesto, Daily Ethical Design, CSS Mindset, New York typeface and a short film about Operator
- 31/05/2019 - Braintactics #95 – Amplify your work, accessibility in components, actionable buttons, Sarah’s CSS Grid Generator and The Planets
- 24/05/2019 - Braintactics #94 – Ownership of content, design systems, Sketch, button accessibility and an interview with typographer Erik Spiekermann
- 17/05/2019 - Braintactics #93 – Personal Websites, accessibility audits, CSS Grid, typography in design systems and planting trees with Ecosia.