Email Campaign Archive
from University of Maryland Extension: Urban Agriculture
join our mailing list
- 06/05/2023 - Urban Ag E-News: June & July educational events, how to farm seaweed, and more
- 05/09/2023 - Survey: Farm conflict management
- 05/09/2023 - Free soil lead screening this Saturday!
- 04/11/2023 - Urban Ag E-News: Seafood safety, Certified Local Farms, and a poinsettia video
- 04/10/2023 - REMINDER: Please share your experiences accessing water in Baltimore City
- 04/04/2023 - Survey: Help us clarify water access processes
- 02/15/2023 - Pruning workshop March 2
- 02/06/2023 - Urban Ag E-News: Seafood safety, Certified Local Farms, and a poinsettia video
- 02/06/2023 - Survey for beginning farmers
- 01/19/2023 - FIXED LINK: Urban Farmer Winter Meeting
- 01/19/2023 - THIS SUNDAY: Urban Farmer Winter Meeting
- 01/11/2023 - Urban Ag E-News: Winter meeting registration open, grants, and hydroponic strawberries
- 12/13/2022 - Urban Ag E-News: Seafood safety, Certified Local Farms, and a poinsettia video
- 11/28/2022 - Urban Ag E-News: Beginning Farmer registration open, curing sweet potatoes, and more
- 10/19/2022 - Urban Ag E-News: Composting, environmental justice, and 2 grants
- 09/26/2022 - BIG NEWS! Request for urban ag proposals for Baltimore City-owned land
- 09/14/2022 - Newsflash: Are you interested in aquaponics?
- 09/07/2022 - Newsflash: What should farms under boil advisory do?
- 08/15/2022 - Incubator farm accepting applications and industrial help FAQs
- 08/09/2022 - Urban Ag Newsflash: Free value-added food product course