Email Campaign Archive
from Minding Middletown, LLC
join our mailing list
- 09/14/2019 - The Township pushed Village 35 through. Kiss 118 acres goodbye. Middletown will never be the same.
- 09/04/2019 - REMINDER. MEETING TONIGHT. Village 35 residential plan. It's the 11th hour. Speak up.
- 08/29/2019 - Sept 4th Meeting. Attend. Village 35 residential plan. It's the 11th hour. Speak up.
- 08/11/2019 - Meeting Wrap-up. Toll Bros. 2nd residential plan presentation. The Planning Board Village 35 hearing continues. Read why.
- 08/07/2019 - REMINDER. URGENT. PLEASE ATTEND! Tonight, Wed. August 7th. You are needed. Stand up and be counted and heard.
- 08/06/2019 - VILLAGE 35 TRAFFIC MEETING, Part 2. WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Hold the Town accountable for the traffic mess this development will bring.
- 07/12/2019 - MEETING WRAP-UP. Village 35 commercial project, increased local traffic and all, was approved.
- 07/09/2019 - URGENT. VILLAGE 35 TRAFFIC MEETING. WEDNESDAY. Public Outcry is needed to hold the Town accountable for the traffic mess this development will bring.
- 06/25/2019 - Meeting Wrap-up. Toll Bros. presented Middletown Walk, a densely packed residential tract. Residents who attended spoke up in disbelief.
- 06/18/2019 - WEDNESDAY MEETING. Residential plan, 350 densely packed units, an environmental nightmare, and really ugly too. Speak up now.
- 06/11/2019 - 1st Traffic Meeting Wrap-up for Village 35 Redevelopment Plan. More to come. Residents spoke out. The media heard you.
- 06/07/2019 - SV35 Lawn Signs. Get them here, no charge. Let the town know we have not given up.
- 06/05/2019 - REMINDER. TONIGHT! BIG TRAFFIC MEETING. The long awaited Township Traffic study for the Village 35 plan will be heard.
- 06/03/2019 - WEDNESDAY. BIG TRAFFIC MEETING. The long awaited Township Traffic study for the Village 35 plan will be heard.
- 05/23/2019 - JUNE 5TH. BIG MEETING. Traffic plans for V35 will be unveiled. Public Outcry is necessary. WE NEED TO PACK TOWN HALL.
- 05/15/2019 - REMINDER. MEETING TONIGHT. A re-do of the V35 commercial engineer review is on the agenda. Who knows what else...
- 05/01/2019 - MEETING TONIGHT. TIME TO SPEAK UP. The 1st review of Circus Liquors Redevelopment Toll Brothers' residential plan.
- 04/30/2019 - WEDNESDAY MEETING. Residential hearing, the first review of Circus Liquors Redevelopment Toll Brothers' plan, May 1. Speak up now.
- 04/25/2019 - SV35 Lawn Signs. Get them here, no charge. Let the town know we have not given up.
- 04/11/2019 - WEDNESDAY MEETING. FILL TOWN HALL. Circus Liquors Redevelopment plan review, April 17. Speak up now.